Press Release - Chamber Celebrates Havasu Leadership Development Graduates
Twenty-one was the lucky number last Wednesday, May 23 when 21 community and business leaders graduated from Havasu Leadership Development (HLD). Graduation ceremonies were held in front of employers, family and friends in the Bridgeview Room at Shugrue’s.
The HLD program is produced by the Lake Havasu Area Chamber of Commerce.
Graduates who join the 275+ program alumni are:
• Lisa Hermes, Impact International Marketing
• Cindy Hunt, Mad Dog Wireless, Inc.
• Ashley Wood, River Cities United Way
• Cindy Dionne, Havasu For Youth
• Kristine Novinskie, LegalShield
• Lisa Van Ella, Mohave State Bank
• Brett Worrell, Havasu Pest Control
• Crystal Alger, American Family Insurance
• Bernadette Chamberlain, Suddenlink
• Alejandro Andrade, Sterilite Corporation
• Joshua Stewart, Telesis Center for Learning
• Kristopher McAtlin, Sam Nichols Electrical
• Nathan Adler, Lake Havasu City Fire Department
• Audrey Fuller, Hospice of Havasu
• Maria Ardesson, Wells Fargo Bank
• Jennifer Baker, The Nautical Beachfront Resort
• Erin Eppler, Lake Havasu Unified School District
• Shawn Marie Irula, Lake Havasu City
• Celebrian (Kelly) Burkhart, JP Morgan Chase Bank
• Lesly Fenderson, Mohave State Bank
• Litamea Sutherland, Havasu Regional Medical Center
Managing this year’s program was the Chamber’s Education Committee Chairman Lyn Demaret, River Cities United Way, along with volunteer co-chairs Pam Reinke (lead), Piper Rain Productions; Kris Horton, Lakeside Physical Therapy; Lisa Theophilus, Colorado River Building Industry Association; Colleen McShea, Milemarkers Therapy; Shauna Karns, Havasu Fitness Center; and Debbie Crossland, Telesis Center for Learning.
The graduation ceremonies included a performance by Havasu Glee Club and Grace Arts Theater, and a keynote address from Lake Havasu Fire Chief Dennis Mueller.
Applications for the 2013 class of Havasu Leadership Development are now available. Please contact the Chamber of Commerce at 928-855-4115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.