Chamber Honors Five Outstanding Members At Celebration of Business
Five outstanding members of the Lake Havasu Area Chamber of Commerce were honored for their volunteer spirit on Friday at the Chamber’s 34th Annual Meeting and Celebration of Business. The event, featuring a State of the State Address from Mayor Mark Nexsen, was held in the Bridgeview Room at Shugrue’s.
Taking home awards were:
• Community Development and Improvement: Walter Beck, Bayview Plaza;
• Ambassador of the Year: Linda Sugamele, a Realtor with C-21/Anderson Showcase;
• Citizen of the Year: Dr. Marc Register (posthumously);
• Chamber Volunteer of the Year: Heather Kaino, owner of Windsor Square Furnishings; and
• Chamber Business of the Year: London Bridge Resort
The event also honored outgoing Chairman of the Board Ralph Tapscott and outgoing
Board members Marcia Kellison, Kevin Myers and Jim Harris.